Couponers United

Monday, April 19, 2010

MOVING to WORDPRESS... Are you ready??

Share
I am so excited that I will be transitioning my blog to Wordpress tonight.  There MAY be a short time where the site is down, and the transition to the new site will take up to 72 hours.  So some may see the change right away, others it may take a day or 2.

PLEASE change all your bookmarks or any way you search to www.couponersunited.com!  If you currently use the .blogspot.com address, it will NOT work after tonight.

If you have any issues, please email me at couponersunited (at) gmail (dot) com OR
drop me a note on facebook or twitter.

Facebook: htttp://www.facebook.com/couponersunited
Twitter: @couponersunited

This is going to be great and I will be working throught any issues or broken links over the next few days.  I appreciate your patience!

No comments:

Post a Comment